Fill in the Blank Friday
1. Fridays are usually my day off. I prep for weddings and accomplish things that I don’t have time to do the rest of the week.
2. Newborn portrait sessions make me terribly happy. They are my absolute favorite subjects!
3. Something that inspires me are books that encourage me to think big and accomplish my goals.
4. If I had the day off today I would go shopping. I need some new clothes.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is evolving. Now that I spend more time at home I’m thinking more about decor, furniture, paint, etc.
6. Concerning politics I would say my views are kind of up the middle. I think both sides make valid points but both definitely have their issues as well.
7. I’d like to go somewhere warm so I could escape this crappy weather, its seriously bumming me out. I’m ready to sit out on my patio in the sun. Ugh, talking about the weather is so passe at this point but really???
Okay check back soon for a new family session post that’s been waiting for me to hit submit on for a couple of weeks…